welcy welcy made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
Welcome to my blog! Please use the toolbar above to navigate this site. Feel free to visit my Interactive Teacher E-Portfolio Prezume. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Landforms- Social Studies

One of my favorite units from Student Teaching was in Social Studies on Landforms.

Here is a graphic organizer to go with the BrainPopJr. video on Landforms. Students draw a picture of the landform and write a brief description in their own words. It could also be used to write definitions.


Here is the overall layout of my 5 Day Unit on Landforms.

Below are some of the finished landform maps. I asked a local pizza restaurant for 24 boxes and they gave them to me for free. They worked to stack while drying, to keep each students' work safe, and to preserve their projects for years to come. We finished the project right before Parent- Teacher Conferences so we sent them home with parents.



The map key and map checklist can be found below. If you borrow them, please leave a comment!
post signature