welcy welcy made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
Welcome to my blog! Please use the toolbar above to navigate this site. Feel free to visit my Interactive Teacher E-Portfolio Prezume. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Whole Brain Teaching

My goal in the new year is to embrace my dream teaching style. Whole Brain Teaching has always been something I have been interested in. After watching the video below, I was inspired to incorporate these WHOLE BRAIN teaching techniques. Because this is my first year of teaching, I started small with only a few WBT aspects at a time. Now that I am halfway through this school year, my goal for the new year is to include all aspects of Whole Brain Teaching to my repertoire. I am SO EXCITED! Let's do this 2014!

Here's the video that inspired it all...
For more information visit www.wholebrainteaching.com

post signature